©2016 Environmental Research Group
Environmental Research Group, LLC (ERG) is an 8(a) certified, service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO), economically disadvantaged woman-owned (EDWO) small business (SB).
DOT MBE/DBE certified
ERG’s reputation for providing solution-based, high-quality services has made us a leader for environmental consulting services.
We have served as prime contractor on approximately 20 contracts with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Districts , as well as tasks located outside of the U.S. (OCONUS), spanning nine foreign countries (Spain, Brazil, Chile, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Norway, Japan, and Antarctica).
ERG’s highly specialized staff has had the honor of providing expertise to environmental and planning projects worldwide.
———— [select customers]————
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Districts: Norfolk, New England, Kansas City, Baltimore, Fort Worth, New Orleans, Mobile, Omaha, Tulsa, and Savannah.
• Department of Defense
o 10 US Army Corps of Engineers Districts
o 6 Commands (Army, Navy, Marine Corps)
o 300 US Army Reserve facilities in 19 states
o 40 US Army and US Air Force installations
o 11 US Navy facilities
o 2 Joint Bases
o 23 US Marine Corps installations
o 2 US Army National Guard states
• US Department of Veteran Affairs
• Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
• National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
• Smithsonian Institution
• US Fish and Wildlife Service
• Maryland Department of Transportation
• Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Transportation
• Florida Department of Transportation
• Commonwealth of Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
• Tennessee Department of Transportation
• 30 Commercial partner firms