©2021 Environmental Research Group
Environmental Research Group, LLC (ERG) is an 8(a) certified, service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO), economically disadvantaged woman-owned (EDWO) small business (SB).
ERG Practice #7: Kindness and Sincerity guide our actions.
ERG Practice #1: We enjoy and have confidence in our work.
We look as closely as we need to get things right for our customers.
ERG Practice #6: We value the intent of words. We strive for truth and transparency.
4 - 4
DOT MBE/DBE certified
On-site support is so much more than getting “butts in seats.” The best in the business offer access to highly qualified candidates, hands-on follow-through and lightening-quick response times—exactly what customers can expect from ERG.
Our customers aren’t just getting on-site employees—they’re engaging a team of support staff whose number-one job is customer happiness. This support is outlined below.
• For each on-site position needed, ERG conducts a comprehensive search, identifying highly qualified candidates who also fit the ERG values of integrity, sustainability and commitment.
• Once employees are on site, we ensure their integration into the site’s workplace, as well as ERG. An online community allows our on-site employees to share information and exchange ideas. This value-added resource enables synergistic relationships among all employees, as well as fostering quality deliverables across the entire company.
• Employees should focus on the work they were hired to do, not company benefit problems. That’s why we take extraordinary care of employee concerns. We fund a robust health care program and offer retirement matching, as well as parental leave and family medical leave. We are committed to answering employee benefit questions and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
• Employee supervision and management is ongoing and consistent. ERG constantly reviews and improves employee performance. Doing so makes the employee a better person and enhances mission performance for ERG customers.
• Our support extends beyond on-site employees. Customers are encouraged to tap into the collective skills, experience, knowledge, and out-of-the-box thinking of all of ERG.
• As a part of the environmental contracting industry for more than 20 years, we speak the language of our customers. Mission components do not need to be translated to ensure that the work gets done—efficiently, well and on time.