©2016 Environmental Research Group
Environmental Research Group, LLC (ERG) is an 8(a) certified, service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO), economically disadvantaged woman-owned (EDWO) small business (SB).
DOT MBE/DBE certified
As a small business, ERG keeps things simple, focusing on two overreaching services:
• Quality hires for on-site, full-time employment at customer locations, with a focus on Department of Defense environmental and planning programs.
• Deeply experienced, technical project support for conservation, compliance, systems planning and site investigation missions.
Each customer works with one ERG manager as its single point of contact throughout the life of the contract. This uncomplicated and effective communication structure is the foundation of our extraordinary customer and employee care, prompting quick action and best practices.
As a result, we:
• Clearly define scope-of-work assignments
• Deploy expert resources to meet on-going and surge requirements
• Explicitly designate program management, project management and resource coordinators
• Deliver solid support services in quality assurance, health and safety, contracting and financial management
• Ensure quality, on-schedule hiring and delivery within budget
• Outline clear communications and responsibilities with subcontractor partners and other stakeholders.
Customers get what they need—highly qualified staff, who have access to requisite and appropriate resources and the timely execution of task orders within budget.